Tuesday, June 17, 2008

How Many Pets Does Denise Richards Really Have?


Sources also say that Richards lies on her show about how many pets she has.

On the show Denise says she has five dogs, four cats and three pigs.

But an insider reported, "Please - she has over 20 dogs, five cats, three pigs and several guinea pigs. Her place is like a zoo. She collects animals."

Richards responded to the latest allegations through a mouthpiece, "I will not respond to these tireless rumors. It's such old news. I will say I have 10 dogs. Is there a law against having a lot of animals? My family loves animals, I live on a ranch, and I provide a great environment for them, so I am not sure why there is so much drama about how many animals I have."

Does it really matter how many pets she has as long as she cares for them???

No comments: