Saturday, January 23, 2010

Personal Mottos


“Do it for the story.” …. It has lead me to have many hilarious and awesome life experiences.
Don’t die.
“If you’re not happy, change what you’re doing in your life.”
“Be here now.” … My dad told me this one when I was a kid. It means “live in the moment” and don’t constantly wish you were somewhere else.
Don’t be a dick.
“this too shall pass” enjoy the wonder, be patient with the terrible
It’s never too late to have a good childhood.
“Boredom breeds depression.”
“The only “normal” people are people you don’t know very well.”
‘Hope for the best, expect the worst’ is my variation
“Always do the opposite of Sarah Palin”
Question everything, and there’s always more than one answer.
“Don’t mess with someone crazier than you are.”
“Life is too short to wear uncomfortable shoes”
Ridiculous or nothing
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.
Crazy always beats strong.
Everything is subject to change; adapt, engage, thrive.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did.” — Mark Twain
never eat anything bigger than your head
“The hard way is the best way to learn a lesson, because you’ll never forget.”
Most people breathe without living. Living is about pushing past that comfort zone.
There’s more to life than staying alive.
“The harder you work, the luckier you get.”
Do what you have to do so that you may do what you want to do.
‘Every day you live, you’re one day closer to the day you die.’
“Every minute wounds; the last one kills.”
“Drinking has never gotten me anywhere I didn’t secretly want to be.”
Have as few regrets as possible.
I’d rather you be mad at me, than me be mad at you…
Life’s a garden, dig it!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: